Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ken Davis clarifies. And so do I. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Ken Davis clarifies. And so do I. « Fred Klonsky's blog:

Ken Davis clarifies. And so do I.

Ken Davis comments on my earlier post about the discussion on his CAN TV Chicago Newsroom program:

Hoping a clarification might be in order.

The topic at that moment was press strategy and “issue management” by Mayor Emanuel’s message people.

We did call it “brilliant”, a word that’s perhaps a little inflated, but the brilliance referred only to the strategy, not to the policy. I hope no one believes that we think asking teachers to work 90 extra minutes for half the minimum wage is “brilliant”. That wasn’t our intent.

Thanks…
Ken Davis
Chicago Newsroom

Thanks Ken. I’m glad to provide