via SEIU- March 9, 2011-
Late Wednesday night, Republicans just rigged the rules and stripped working families in Wisconsin of their rights, and they did it without a Democrat present.
The vote was 18-1.
On March 10, 2011 - we're going to rally across the state against this injustice
- The Fate of the American Middle Class
- Unions Were Great When They Were Standing Up To Communists...
- Think Progress: Koch Fight: Join Our Effort To Expose The Billionaire Brothers’ Far-Right Agenda
- 3 Guys and a Plate of Cookies
- This Modern World: Sacrifices Must Be Made!
- Wisconsin Police Union Press Release: We Will Not Close the Capitol
- Separate but unequal: Charts show growing rich-poor gap
- May 1933: Hitler Abolishes Unions
- The Less Discussed Part of Walker’s Wisconsin Plan: No-Bid Energy Assets Firesales.