Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, December 19, 2011

Your Nominees for the World’s Most Transformational Learning Environments

Your Nominees for the World’s Most Transformational Learning Environments:


Your Nominees for the World’s Most Transformational Learning Environments


I know most of us have already checked out for the year, but I wanted to share the nominees I’ve received so far in my ongoing search for the world’s most transformational learning environments.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve received recommendations either via Twitter or posted comments on this blog and/or Huffington Post. I’ve done my best to capture every recommendation I’ve received. If I missed yours, or if you have a new one to add, just post your comment and I’ll add it to the master list.
Keep in mind that this list, which features 58 nominees overall, merely aggregates what people have recommended. Of the nominees, 47 are schools or programs here in the United States: 9 public charter schools,