Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NYC Educator: Like, Thanks, Gotham Schools!

NYC Educator: Like, Thanks, Gotham Schools!

Like, Thanks, Gotham Schools!

So, like, I didn't get tenure this year? But, like, I thought I should? So, I was all, like, hey dude, I want it, I want it all, and I want it now, dude. But like, I don't want to say that, because my peeps are always like, ya know, saying that other people shouldn't get it?

But hey, like, even though maybe I don't know enough stuff to get tenure, I have, like, no problem telling everyone else how they should get it. Like, even though I'm not good enough to get tenure, I still think that I'm the one who should decide how everyone else should get fired and that's why, like, my group supports whatever Mayor Bloomberg says we should support? So like, if someone is accused of something,