Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another project comes to an end. � Fred Klonsky's blog

Another project comes to an end. � Fred Klonsky's blog

Another project comes to an end.

Tomorrow the kids come. But only for 20 minutes. Then we leave two hours later. Another project done. Twenty-five projects so far. I may be getting good at this.
I’m not sorry to see every fifth grade class leave. I am sorry this year. They are a great mix of kids: Smart and not so much. Artistic and challenged. Goofy, mischievous and sweet. More than a few make me laugh every time I see them.
There are two boys who would stop by my room on their way to their patrol assignment to show me what they had for lunch every day and spend so much time doing at it that they always ended up being too late for patrol.
There is the kid with Aspergers who was assigned to tell a joke every day in order to get over his difficulty with