Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Education Report Oakland teacher strike coverage

The Education Report

Oakland teacher strike coverage

By Katy Murphy
Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 at 6:41 pm in OEA, union contract

Tomorrow morning, I’ll be handing the blog over to my colleague Cecily Burt, who has kindly agreed to post reporters’ updates here while we’re out and about, along with a photographer. There’s also a live chat in the works.
I’ll be tweeting from the picket lines, too, starting at 7 a.m. Follow my updateshere.
If you have any news tips tomorrow, please e-mail me at kmurphy@bayareanewsgroup.com and Cecily at cburt@bayareanewsgroup.com. Want to write about what you’ve seen and experienced? Please do! If you use your real name on the blog, even better…