Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: The "Charlie Brown" Syndrome:Cure with Video Supplements!

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: The "Charlie Brown" Syndrome:Cure with Video Supplements!:


The "Charlie Brown" Syndrome:Cure with Video Supplements!


In "Charlie Brown" cartoons, the teacher was non-existent. All you heard was "Wah, wah,wah.  I believe that's what our students hear at times. Sometimes you just need to hear it from someone else. Sometimes you just have to see it. I have three  sources I use as my go-to's.



Learnzillion:  I am a recent convert to Learnzillion, but I have used it religiously since I learned about it.  Learnzillion describes itself as high quality lessons you can use today, I agree. The lessons have become an integral part of reinforcing the