Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, September 22, 2012

School Tech Connect: I'm Listening In (Updated)

School Tech Connect: I'm Listening In (Updated):


I'm Listening In (Updated)



9AM Central Time

WLUW

I live right down the street from the Heartland, but my dogs are making it clear that I'm not allowed to leave them alone today, so we're tuning in on the web stream instead. I could sure use some huevos rancheros and coffee, though.

Update: Ok, that was awesome. Mike reviewed the entire history--- this would make a great primer for anyone interested in knowing the full context of the CTU strike. I'm going to post it when Heartland puts it online. I also recorded it here just in case.... possibly I'll post that copy, but you'll have to endure all the other noises from my kitchen.