Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Anderson Cooper: This Teacher Has Something to Tell America… No to Parent Trigger !!! « Continuing Change

Anderson Cooper: This Teacher Has Something to Tell America… No to Parent Trigger !!! « Continuing Change:


Anderson Cooper: This Teacher Has Something to Tell America… No to Parent Trigger !!!

Anderson Cooper wants teachers on his show. If you know me, you know I do not watch TV. I never even knew he had a show lol… but I applied anyway. I sent his show this statement:
“I am a public school teacher and activist for public education. I joined with other parents and teachers around Florida last year to stop the parent trigger law. We have founded grassroots nonprofit organizations to help spread the truth about the corporate entities pushing parent trigger and corporate managed charter schools. We use social media to get our message out. We have created a few websites as a means to get parents involved