Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Geaux Teacher!: I TOLD YOU SO #1

Geaux Teacher!: I TOLD YOU SO #1:


I TOLD YOU SO #1

I have been saying for some time now that if I were a lawyer I would be specializing in Education Law. I would guess that someone is beginning to track the increase in the overall costs of "public education" and thepercentage cost attributable to legal fees as a result of the transformational changes that reform is bringing. I'm not sure if that analysis should include criminal as well as civil representation!!!

Because this new IRS scrutiny of charters is a day late and a billion dollars short, it stands to catch many charter operators and their charter management companies with their pants already down. I've decided that after every one of these epiphanous articles I'm going to begin adding when it applies "I told you so!"