Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, November 25, 2011

School Tech Connect: Worse Than Bedbugs

School Tech Connect: Worse Than Bedbugs:

Worse Than Bedbugs

I only just today realized that I am basically a vector for everything wrong with our nation. In my wallet, I've been carrying around a credit card that I got through an MBNA/NEA arrangement ages ago. I don't know why it never registered with me before, but MBNA long ago became Bank of America, which is basically a criminal enterprise as far as I'm concerned. Bank of America is like some untreated gambling addict who's come to live in your house and is sniffing around your dresser for cash.

I pay the damn bill every month, but in my mind the card has always been an MBNA card. I don't know what's wrong with me--- I think we've all been dumbed down by standardized testing or something.

Anyway, after recovering from the heebie-jeebies, I immediately paid off my balance and now I'm fumigating the