Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Seeing eye to eye | Connected Principals

Seeing eye to eye | Connected Principals:

Seeing eye to eye



Yesterday I had the opportunity to have a great discussion with one of the teachers at my school. We started this conversation during his conference period, and the discussion continued for about an hour after school ended.

Our discussion covered several different topics that are typically considered to be the “sacred cows” of educational discussions. Throughout this conversation we both brought up many good points, and the conversation definitely caused me to reflect and think about my educational beliefs and the way I approach my job as an Educator.

Perhaps the most important part of this experience was that there were a couple