Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Karaoke Speech Therapy | Special Needs in Education

Karaoke Speech Therapy | Special Needs in Education:

Karaoke Speech Therapy



Communication Disorders graduate student Teresa Bularz uses singing and karaoke to aid in speech therapy of client at UW-Whitewater. For more info visit the website. academics.uww.edu

Question by bluguy57: Did The Focus On Bushisms In the Media Help Bush?
The media focused on the bushisms and people started joking about that and making “Bush is dumb” jokes.

I’m no fan of Bush(in fact I’m a radical leftist, Democrats are far right of me) but I don’t think he’s “stupid”. I think he was a manipulative genius and if he was smarter he would’ve been another Hitler.

And of course on a “for real” level everyone knows speaking strangely doesn’t mean someone is stupid. We all make mistakes when we speak. Some people,