Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jersey Jazzman: Worst. Party. Ever.

Jersey Jazzman: Worst. Party. Ever.:


Worst. Party. Ever.

Dear lord, this sounds like the worst bar mitzvah I've ever been to times 10:
Welcome to the official website of the EdReformies – Rockin’ Reform Revue! Check back often for updates and announcements on everything from the evening’s entertainment to how to prepare to join us on education reform’s Red Carpet to ROCK on October 20th!


18th Anniversary Gala
Gala & Awards Show
Featuring Live Performances by “The Reformers” & Real Rock Stars

And it's only $318 a ticket! Perfect for a teacher's salary!


Who are we honoring at this thing?
Honoring those who rock real reform!


B4K Decides To Engage Me

I must admit, I was quite surprised to see B4K take issue with anything I write on this blog: I thought any mention of me was banned over there (again, I think we're just skipping right past the "then they laugh at you..." part).

I want to apologize to Mike Lilley, who wrote the post: I would have responded earlier, but I really didn't know you had written about me. I haven't had a chance to check B4K's site lately, as I am a working teacher and this is the beginning of the year. Well, better late than never:
You can use B4K’s “facts” – which, as you note, are unembellished and unspun – but please don’t presume to speak for us.   As the person who built B4K’s “facts” section, I take issue with a number of your points:
I would never presume to speak for you: I will, however, quote you all day long. And I always provide links so