Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, September 2, 2011

Facilitator News for September 2011 - Arlington, VA, United States, ASCD EDge Blog post

Facilitator News for September 2011 - Arlington, VA, United States, ASCD EDge Blog post:

Facilitator News for September 2011

Good first Friday morning of September!


Thank you to everyone who is getting their responses to the short Professional Interest Community survey in to me. Please be sure to have yours in my inbox by next Friday, September 9, 2011, if you haven’t already done so. It’s your chance to inform us of the value of the Professional Interest Community program as we prepare to review and make recommendations for all Constituent Services programs in the next few months!


I also appreciate everyone’s diligence in getting their Annual Update report to me by Friday, August 19th. If I have not received your Annual Update report as of yet, I have reached out to you individually this past week and asked you to complete your submission by next Friday, September 9, 2011.


The announcement for funding requests will be posted on ASCD Edge the week of September