Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, August 12, 2011

Arne Duncan, Suuuuuuuuuper Geeeeeeenius! « Jay P. Greene's Blog

Arne Duncan, Suuuuuuuuuper Geeeeeeenius! « Jay P. Greene's Blog

Arne Duncan, Suuuuuuuuuper Geeeeeeenius!

(Guest post by Greg Forster)

Before he goes ahead with the plan to set himself up as America’s first one-man legislature, Arne Duncan might want to read this detailed, devastating takedown by Rick Hess.

This is pretty much what I was trying to get at in the comments earlier this week, except a whole lot better both on substance and humor value. I couldn’t stop laughing, and I also couldn’t stop crying.

(Although I do think I should get points for working in an Iron Chefs reference.)

If Duncan doesn’t pick up the clue Rick is putting out on the table for him, here’s how his tenure might be