Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, August 12, 2011

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Whitney Tilson Savagely Attacks Diane Ravitch

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Whitney Tilson Savagely Attacks Diane Ravitch

Whitney Tilson Savagely Attacks Diane Ravitch

Hey, we can all have wishes??
I have never been this confused in my entire life. What to do? Do I write in regards to E4E Blog Monkey™ Ruben Brosbe's baffling free ride to the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Do I write about Steve Brill's rudeness towards Diane Ravitch? Do I write about Whitney Tilson's continued rudeness towards Diane Ravitch? Or do I write about my son's baseball tournament this weekend? Mmmmm. I pick Whitney, with a sprinkling of Steve Brill.

When last we visited Steve Brill, his lips were puckered up to Uncle Mike's tush in a New York Magazine article he wrote concerning teachers in the Rubber