Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, April 15, 2011

Obama Not Horny!

Obama Exclusive: I Was Born in Hawaii and I Don’t 'Have Horns' - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line

Obama Exclusive: I Was Born in Hawaii and I Don’t 'Have Horns'

April 14, 2011 6:31 PM

I thought the president would take a pass when I asked him aboutDonald Trump’s rise to the top of the Republican field in my exclusive interview today.

Far from it.

He grabbed at the chance with a big smile – saying he thinks the whole issue will be a problem for Republicans.

“I think that over the last two and a half years there's been an effort to go at me in a way that is politically expedient in the short-term for Republicans. But [it] creates, I think a problem for them when they want to actually run in a general election where most people feel pretty confident the President was born where he says he was, in Hawaii. He-- he doesn't have horns…we're not really worrying about conspiracy