Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, January 29, 2021

A VERY BUSY DAY Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... The latest news and resources in education since 2007

 Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... | The latest news and resources in education since 2007


This Is A Simple Reflection Activity I Used At The End Of The Semester
I’m not suggesting this is any kind of brilliant innovation, but putting the above text on an editable Google Slides presentation for students to complete (along with an invitation to decorate their slide anyway they would like) ended up to be a pretty nice activity. After students completed the sentence starters, they shared them in breakout rooms, and then they shared what they had heard from o

YESTERDAY

My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On Retrieval Practice
Retrieval Practice: What Is It, Why It Matters, How It Works in the Classroom is the topic of my latest ten-minute BAM! Radio Show. I’m joined in the discussion by Luiza Mureseanu, Vivian Simmons, and Blake Harvard, who have also all contributed written commentaries to my Education Week column. I’m adding it to All My BAM Radio Shows – Linked With Descriptions .
Friday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
geralt / Pixabay Here are new additions to THE BEST POSTS PREDICTING WHAT SCHOOLS WILL LOOK LIKE IN THE FALL : Chicago Public Schools suspends in-person learning as possible teachers strike looms is from The Washington Post. looking through the most recent data from the

 Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... | The latest news and resources in education since 2007