Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, March 30, 2014

3-30-14 Ed Notes Online Week

Ed Notes Online:







The Work of Change the Stakes: Some History and How Organizing Bears Fruit

YES, word is spreading in Bed Stuy!... The teacher said the parent had the Change the Stakes refusal form!... Teacher in Bed-Stuy I left this as a comment on the Diane Ravitch bloggers network when the issue of Who is Our Audience came up.Organizational building: Blogging is a tool, not an end.After over 40 years of educational activism I've gone through many stages and have learned something (I h
3-29-14 Ed Notes Online Week
Ed Notes Online: Ed Notes OnlineDe Blasio Rolled - Say no to this budget deal; call the Speaker & your Assemblymember NOW!I hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so. That Eva would never pay a dime in rent.Not only that but now de Blasio will have to pay her rent. Here's the lesson boys and girls. We can't beat the 1% in the political arena. Massive grassroots organizing is what it wo