Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, January 13, 2014

Mike Klonsky's SmallTalk Blog: WEEKEND QUOTABLES

Mike Klonsky's SmallTalk Blog: WEEKEND QUOTABLES:

WEEKEND QUOTABLES

Roger Ailes (NYT)
Fox News Chief Exec. Roger Ailes 
“I’m walking around, and I feel just all this anger. I can’t figure out where it’s coming from.” -- NYT Sunday Book Review 
Eric Holder 
“A routine school disciplinary infraction should land a student in the principal’s office, not in a police precinct.” -- New York Times
Mark Anderson 
 Remind me again: Isn't Pat Quinn supposed to be a man of the people who chose Vallas because he had a “servant’s heart”? -- Ward Room
Historian Eric Foner 
 I'm certainly against this testing mania that's going on now where you can judge 
Wendy Katten, director of Raise Your Hand