Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kimble's Corner: Jack Kimble's Speech at the 2013 Value Voters Summit

Kimble's Corner: Jack Kimble's Speech at the 2013 Value Voters Summit:

Jack Kimble's Speech at the 2013 Value Voters Summit


It's a pleasure to be here today.  I am proud of my values and they have always informed my policy decisions.   I developed these traditional values during my amazing upbringing, which you can read about in Profiles in Courageousness, which I will be selling after my presentation.  If you can't get it here, you can get it at better bookstores everywhere or at Amazon.com if you don't make a habit of going to bookstores. 

I look at those of us upholding the Constitution and conservative values in Congress as being inheritors to the mantle of Columbus.  Much like the so called experts of his day, warned Columbus that the Earth was flat and he'd meet certain doom, so too have the pundits of today told us that we were heading for certain doom by shutting down the government.  While Columbus had to face down fierce Indian