Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 3, 2013

If I could buy a Super Bowl ad… – @ the chalk face

If I could buy a Super Bowl ad… – @ the chalk face:


If I could buy a Super Bowl ad…

If I could buy a Super Bowl ad I would hire Matt Damon to describe the importance of public education and the harm of high-stakes testing.
If I could buy a Super Bowl ad I would ask Jon Stewart to use his gift of humor and biting sarcasm to point out how the current state of education reform is a bipartisan disaster.
If I could buy a Super Bowl ad I would inquire if Steven Colbert would use his satire to publicize  the irony of rank amateurs making education policy in the United States.
OldTV
Those gentlemen would be great, but I would do what Doritos has done the last two years: run a contest.
So….
If I could buy a Super Bowl ad I would