Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Social Media For Administrators (Blog Posts) | Connected Principals

Social Media For Administrators (Blog Posts) | Connected Principals:


Social Media For Administrators (Blog Posts)


cc licensed ( BY NC ) flickr photo shared by Ken Whytock
I recently decided to compile some of the blog posts that I have written regarding social media and administrators on my own blog site.  I have created a “page” for these articles that I will continue to update as I write posts that may be helpful, but I just wanted to share this as a blog post to those people who may subscribe to this through an RSS feed or email subscription.  There are so many good articles out there but I wanted to compile the ones I have written to help to continuously develop my own portfolio of work.  Please see the articles with brief descriptions below:
As I have done a lot of work with school administrators on why they should be using social media and some practical ways to use it within their schools, I wanted to compile some articles together that will help