Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 10, 2012

School Tech Connect: IFT Primary Outreach: Kelly Cassidy

School Tech Connect: IFT Primary Outreach: Kelly Cassidy:


IFT Primary Outreach: Kelly Cassidy

I just got the nicest letter from IFT president Dan Montgomery, advising me to vote for Kelly Cassidy, who  was endorsed early on byIFT and then later on by IPACE.

Evidently there are people who still haven't voted. It's been a long time since I was in the IEA but I don't remember getting an endorsement letter like this ever from IPACE. Maybe I just missed them.  It's a pretty nice feature, I must say. When I was a local officer in IEA, I'd wager to say that 50% of my members didn't have the foggiest about who IPACE endorsed or didn't endorse.

Anyway, hats off to IFT. And Kelly Cassidy.