Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday coffee + Old school. « Fred Klonsky #soschat

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky:

Saturday coffee.


No time to sit and savor the coffee this morning. Ulysses had a grooming appointment at 11:00.
I don’t want to say what it costs us to get our dog’s hair cut. But Joe charges me $20 for clippers and a straight razor shave with hot towels. Ulysses costs way more.
Thursday I had my yearly physical, so I took the day off.
I stopped by the Logan Square library on my way home to early vote in the Democratic primary.
Chicago is the home of the slogan “vote early, vote often.” Who would have thought that part of that would become legal?
Anyone who is registered in the City can vote at any of the early voting locations.
So I signed in. Showed my ID. They handed me a card to put into the voting machine. The first thing I notice on


Old school.

Mama Cass.