Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 3, 2012

School Tech Connect: The Week In Books

School Tech Connect: The Week In Books:

The Week In Books

I gave away my Kindle tonight. It's a neat tool, but it was actually slowing me down, what with having to make investment decisions on so many books.


Within ten minutes, I found these at the big government socialized reading center. It's amazing how certain titles get by you. Life of Pi, for example. How have I not read that one yet? Another one of these titles, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle was an Oprah Book Club title, so naturally I avoided it. Oprah's a huge ed reformer of the Michelle Rhee variety, so that tells me all I need to know about her judgement.

How I Vote Now

Popout

Relax, people. It's a primary. If we can't send messages in a primary, what's the point?

The water commissioner epiphany I stole from here.