Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What does Will Guzzardi think? « Fred Klonsky's blog

What does Will Guzzardi think? « Fred Klonsky's blog:

What does Will Guzzardi think?

Hi neighbors,

I’d like to introduce myself to the list. My name is Will Guzzardi, and I’m running to be our next State Representative.

Until recently, I was the associate editor at Huffington Post Chicago, where I wrote about a number of organizations, in our neighborhood and around the city, strengthening our communities and advocating for our families.

I decided to run for State Representative from the 39th District because I believe we need elected leaders who listen to ordinary working families, and always put our concerns first. I’m running to stand for better schools and safer streets, to help families facing foreclosure, to foster smart economic development, and to demand a more honest and accountable government. We’re