Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, December 31, 2010

Damn Good Education Daily

Damn Good Education Daily
Damn Good Education Daily

accomplishedcaliforniateachers.wordpress.com - We’re counting down the hours until 2011, and the coming year should bring some exciting developments for Accomplished California Teachers, including a new web site, a follow-up report to our teach...

CohenD





huffingtonpost.com - Seven years ago, when I began teaching high school in the Bronx as a NYC Teaching Fellow, I had every expectation of being the next Socrates. I had just completed a rigorous summer training program...

cajacobson
nydailynews.com - Xanthos/News Cathie Black can now take city schools chancellor spot after Albany judge knocks down suit. Cathie Black is in the clear.Mayor Bloomberg's pick to run the city schools got the OK from ...

Larryferlazzo




dailykos.com - Fri Dec 31, 2010 at 12:56:21 AM PST has in some ways been a very productive one. As I look back at the 357 diaries I have written before this one, there are some that I am quite proud of having wr...

teacherken





dailykos.com - I am not obsessed with death, but at age 62 I expect it will be an ever-increasing part of my life. Those who mentored me in school and college and the generation of relatives before me are rapidl...

teacherke