Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Stand for Children First: Ryan Wilson wishes everybody a rip snorter of a New Year

Last Stand for Children First: Ryan Wilson wishes everybody a rip snorter of a New Year

Ryan Wilson wishes everybody a rip snorter of a New Year

This New Years Eve finds me about to leave for a B & S I'm having with some of my fellow expatriates and a few Sheepshaggers as well, but before I do I wanted to wish everybody an Ace New Year. I won't bore you by recapping all the news that Myron did yesterday, but needless to say 2010 was alright and 2011 will be even better.

You know, I know that teachers and their reunions are responsible for the bodgy schools in this country and sometimes I think they're about as useless as an ashtray on a