Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, December 31, 2010

Daily Kos: Looking back - my year at Daily Kos

Daily Kos: Looking back - my year at Daily Kos

Looking back - my year at Daily Kos

has in some ways been a very productive one. As I look back at the 357 diaries I have written before this one, there are some that I am quite proud of having written.

I have had occasions to go back and read through a number of them and decided that before the end of the year, I would go back and pick those of which I am most proud.

So below the fold I will offer, in no particular order, except for the last, nineteen links with explanations.

Yeah, I am being self-indulgent, but damn it, I am proud of these.

So I invite you to explore.

Then do with them - and this - this whatever you want.