Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vote Lucas H. Frerichs for Yolo County Democratic Central Committee

Vote Lucas H. Frerichs for Yolo County Democratic Central Committee


Friends/Voters of Yolo District 2-

I am asking for your help on election day this TUESDAY, JUNE 8th. 

I am on the ballot running for Yolo County Democratic Central Committee--(District 2) which serves as the official representative and governing body of the California Democratic Party in Yolo County. 

I have been engaged and involved in the City of Davis and Yolo County since I moved here in 1996. Throughout that time, I have been committed to Democratic values in Yolo County.

I respectfully ask for your support and your vote on June 8th and elect me to represent the voters of District 2 on the Central Committee.


Be sure to vote at the polls June 8th.
You can go to the following url to find your polling place:
http://www.yoloelections.org/voting/polling_place

If you are voting by mail:
Fill out your ballot by June 8th and mail it back.
OR
Drop off your completed ballot to your local polling place on June 8th.

Thank you for your friendship and continued support!
-Lucas