Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lauren Hammond Democrat for Assembly

Lauren Hammond Democrat for Assembly



Lauren Hammond for Assembly

My contribution: $


I am pleased to announce my candidacy for the California State Assembly from the 9th District. I want to bring independent thinking, fresh ideas, and a decade of experience with the Sacramento City Council to the Capitol, to deliver the kind of representation I think is sorely missing in the Legislature.
I would appreciate your support of my campaign for State Assembly. Together we can change old bad habits that too often have stood in the way of solutions and we can tap new leaders with fresh ideas who can break the cycle of impasse and failure that prevails in state government today.
Sincerely,

lauren hammond signature