Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Great Deal Offered By Edublogs! | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Great Deal Offered By Edublogs! | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Great Deal Offered By Edublogs!

Alice Mercer and I have been able to use an Edublogs Campus account for free this year, and it’s been great. Our classes have been able to use a ton of excellent features.
Now, you too can use Edublogs Campus….for free!
You can read more at Sue Waters’ post, Try a free Edublogs Campus for your class.
(Note: I’d be writing this post even if I hadn’t gotten a free Campus account this year)


Today’s World Cup Update

Is “Complicated” To “Complex” As “Puzzle” Is To “Mystery”?

I’ve posted previously applying Malcolm Gladwell’s frame of “puzzles versus mysteries” to present-day school

My Personal Responsibility Lesson For This Friday