Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sun And Planets | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Sun And Planets | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Sun And Planets



(Here’s the link where you go on Wednesday to participate)
Oops! I’ve posted that I will be a guest on Classroom 2.0 LIVE with Steve Hargadon this Wednesday at 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
Actually, I’ll be his guest on his Future of Education series at the same time. I guess there’s often confusion between the two.

Talking With Students About Standardized Tests

We start state testing in two weeks, and I’ve just begun to have conversations with students about them (you can see my previous posts about these tests at My Best Posts On How To Prepare For Standardized Tests (And Why They’re Bad)).

Free Printable Books

I’ve just added the following resources to The Best Sources For Free & Accessible Printable Books, and updated

New Volcano Links