Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12-18-13 Fred Klonsky Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data

Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.:






Ten minute drawing. Bruce Almighty.




Nicole Walker and pension thief Ron Sandack.
Gee Ron, What a disappointment this smoke screen was of asking our opinions. You didn’t have time to read the volume of responses before you voted to back this bill. You intended to support it all along, so why lie to the people? The Naperville Sun quoted you as saying “Sandack said he voted in favor of the pension reform bill because he thought something needed to be done.” Did you rea


Me and Nekritz on Al Jazeera America.
I would like to think my media reach is constantly expanding. I have my blog, of course. It just got its 1.5 millionth site visit the other day. And my appearances on Chicago public access cable’s Ken Davis. His audience isn’t huge. But it’s always fun. Katy Hogan and Mike Jame have had me on their Saturday morning Live from the Heartland show. Again, not a huge audience. But I like to think it is
“We’re all in this together,” says pension thief Senator Dan Kotowski.
Illinois state representatives and senators have been furiously sending letters home to their constituents justifying their #pension theft. I’ll be posting all or parts of them. This from Park Ridge Senator Dan Kotowski: My job as a public servant is to do what is right and necessary, but not necessarily what is popular. I know that you are frustrated and upset and you have every right to
12-17-13 Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.
Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.: Running for governor in Bizarro World.For several years I have been writing about Illinois party politics as Bizarro World. As a kid Bizarro World was one of my favorite comic books. It portrayed a world in which all assumptions were turned inside out and upside down. It has prepared me for life as an