Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Fanboi Email To The Principal of PS 154 DR Alison Coviello southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

My Fanboi Email To The Principal of PS 154 DR Alison Coviello

This was written to DR Alsion Coviello, principal of PS 154 a week or two before this email. I was quite tired as I wrote this and came out more like a soliloquy or stream of consciousness, or a combination thereof.

I shared this with many. Yet it is time for the world to know. Enjoy.


Dear Dr Coviello- 

I find it quite inconsiderate that you have decided to email me on my vacation with news that I will not only be meeting with you on Thursday morning, but will be observed as well on Friday, February 22. I only opened up the jdhyatt email by accident to find this.  In essence, you have given me one day to prepare for our meeting, forcing me to prepare during my vacation. But I have several questions and concerns that have been on my mind for some time and wish to share them with you.
 

Why is it that I cannot pick the class that is observed? Why am I not able to have more than