Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, July 8, 2013

CAUGHT ON AUDIO, AGAIN!!!! DR Alison Coviello: "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!" southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

CAUGHT ON AUDIO, AGAIN!!!! DR Alison Coviello: "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!"

Hey, remember that scene in Caddyshack when Judge Smails nephew Spalding wanted a hamburger, no a cheeseburger?

Well, the same thing kind of happened to me at PS 154 in the Bronx. Except we can substitute Judge
Smails with DR Alison Coviello. And instead of Spalding wanting a hamburger, no a cheeseburger, a hot dog and a milk shake, all I wanted was a demo lesson. Yes, I was told in essence that I will get nothing and like it.

As readers of the blog know I had requested a demo lesson of our AP Rajendra Jimenez-Jailall on January 31, 2013;
I requested a demo lesson from AP Rajendra Jimenez-Jailall (as I have you in the past) and he assured me that he will give me that demo lesson and that it will be a lesson in which literacy will be used to start off the lesson, differentiation will be used and I will learn so much.
As of a meeting with DR Alison Coviello on March 1, 2013 and with my 2nd formal observation imminent, I had yet to receive that exalted, grandiose, all encomposing  demo lesson promised to me by AP Rajendra Jimenez-Jailall.

My curiosity piqued by the lack of the demo lesson I inquired politely to  DR Alison Coviello as to the