Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, April 5, 2013

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Former NYC Principal Caught On Audio!!!.southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:


BREAKING NEWS!!!! Former NYC Principal Caught On Audio!!!

Way back in June of 2012 I reported on my former principal at PS 154, Marsha Elliott, lack of true Christianity. She repeated a lie, and repeated it repeatedly.

But first a little back story. In May of 2011 I was teaching character education, which is basically
citizenship. I gave up being dean and SAVE room coordinator due to a senior teaching whining and kvetching about filing a grievance. Honestly it is a fantastic  curriculum.  But needs to be kept away from stupid decision makes that tend to ruin curriculum.

I wanted to do a lesson based on the late 60's experiment Jane Elliott did in Iowa, the “blue-eyed/brown-eyed" experiment. Unfortunately being in the South Bronx negates such an experiment, since all the students are brown eyed, and me being the only blue eyed person in the class or for that matter, tha