Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jersey Jazzman: Blog Recommendation: NYC Educator

Jersey Jazzman: Blog Recommendation: NYC Educator:


Blog Recommendation: NYC Educator

I have to apologize to a great edu-blogger: NYC Educator. I've been linking to his stuff for a good while now, but I stupidly left him off my blogroll.

If you care about education, this blog is well worth your time. Here's an example:

Hi, I'm Michelle Rhee. At a time like this, I think it's only fit we redouble my efforts to ensure our reforms reach every student in these United States. After all, people as wealthy as Broad, Gates, and the Walmarts are paying good money for these reforms, and if they weren't very, very smart, why would they have all that money?

Of course every student deserves a good teacher, and the only way