Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky:


Saturday coffee.

This retirement gig is working pretty well so far.
Granted. It’s only been a couple of weeks. And I would have been on summer break anyway.
I’m still working out the kinks. My daily walking regimen has been interrupted by a string of blistering hot days. But now that the weather has calmed down, I’m back at it.
My plan to draw every day is on track.
Yes, those cartoons that have been appearing on this blog are mine. Matthew says I should sign them. And I will.
I am pretty sure that I am not going to get a permanent gig as a TV pundit. But my appearance on Ken Davis’Chicago Newsroom went well, I think. I may not speak as smoothly as George Will. But I’m not a total asshole like him either. So it balances out.
If you haven’t taken the thirty minutes out of your life to watch the video of my appearance, do. I’d be interested