Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Video and Event: I Talk About Testing and School Reform - Dana Goldstein

Video and Event: I Talk About Testing and School Reform - Dana Goldstein:


Video and Event: I Talk About Testing and School Reform

This Thursday, May 17 at 5 pm, I'll be hosting an online live-chat at The Nation to discuss the role of testing in Obama-era education reform. I'll be joined by two New York City public school teachers: Mark Anderson, who also writes at Schools as Ecosystems, and a member of the Educators for Excellence network. You can participate on Thursday by clicking here. If you have questions about testing you'd like us to address, please leave them in the comments section.
In preparation for the event, The Nation's Frank Reynolds created this nifty video of me talking about testing.
Popout