Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, February 3, 2012

PERDAILY'S LEONARD ISENBERG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF LAUSD ON SMILEY AND WEST RADIO SHOW - Perdaily.com

PERDAILY'S LEONARD ISENBERG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF LAUSD ON SMILEY AND WEST RADIO SHOW (LEONARD ISENBERG DE PERDAILY pide el boicot de LAUSD SU SMILEY & WEST - Perdaily.com:

PERDAILY'S LEONARD ISENBERG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF LAUSD ON SMILEY AND WEST RADIO SHOW (LEONARD ISENBERG DE PERDAILY pide el boicot de LAUSD SU SMILEY & WEST

Smiley and West.jpeg
(Mensaje se repite en Español)

(For a national view of public education reform see the end of this blog post)

This Saturday, February 4th I will be on the Tavis Smiley & Dr. Cornell West Radio Show that you can listen to on KPFK at 11 am or on KPCC at 10 pm.

It will be my way of commemorating the 2nd anniversary of my own removal from teaching at LAUSD without any adjudication by an independent legal venue of the fabricated charges against me- so much for the notion of being presumed innocent until proven guilt by a preponderance of the evidence. As many of you know, my removal from teaching was motivated by my having the temerity to report that my school was graduating students from high school with low elementary school reading abilities and few math skills.