Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, February 17, 2012

Lost Article: How Snoop Dogg Can Help You Out Of The Edu-Dogghouse | The Jose Vilson

Lost Article: How Snoop Dogg Can Help You Out Of The Edu-Dogghouse | The Jose Vilson:

Lost Article: How Snoop Dogg Can Help You Out Of The Edu-Dogghouse

Snoop Doggy Dogg Smoking

A few months ago, I wrote this article in response to some of the comments I read about my EdWeek / Jay-Z article. It was approved, but due to the backlash I received, they took it down. Never mind. I decided to publish it here. Also, look for some of the comments I received on Sunday.

After the last time I attempted convincing educators about Jay-Z’s credentials as a muse for their teaching, I decided that another rapper might be more fitting for this type of exercise: Calvin “Snoop Doggy Dogg” Broadus. Snoop Doggy Dogg a.k.a. Snoop Dogg a.k.a. Snoop has been a muse of mine for some time, and I wish