Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Washington Teacher: Vote For The Washington Teacher Blog's Fascination Award!

The Washington Teacher: Vote For The Washington Teacher Blog's Fascination Award!:

Vote For The Washington Teacher Blog's Fascination Award!


Dear Washington Teacher blog readers:


I want to thank many of my loyal readers who continue to check out The Washington Teacher blog regularly. As you may have noticed, I have taken a short-term break from blogging. After writing this blog for three years, while maintaining my full-time job at DCPS- I felt the need for a little
R & R (rest and relaxation.) It is my intention to return to blogging again by February 2012. Please stay tuned. Many interesting topics and stories have come across my desk which I look forward to sharing with you.


As you may recall in 2008 - I started The Washington Teacher blog. Initially, I began writing about Washington Teachers' Union (WTU)