Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stop ACTA NOW | Seattle Education

Stop ACTA NOW | Seattle Education:

Stop ACTA NOW

I have not been paying attention to ACTA until yesterday when my daughter brought it to my attention and helped me understand the seriousness of the issue. Yes, this blog is about education but it is also about my freedom to say what I believe to be the truth. It’s a small example of truth to power and I am grateful that I am able to share my views and information freely with others.

We have watched how individuals, countries and now corporations have been able to take control over people’s lives, one incremental step at a time. It happens sometimes without people even noticing it until it’s too late. I don’t want to see that happen in terms of the freedom that we now enjoy and take full advantage of in the use of