Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, January 1, 2012

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Whitney Tilson Thinks He's In The Army

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Whitney Tilson Thinks He's In The Army:

Whitney Tilson Thinks He's In The Army

Imagine much to my surprise as I am eating breakfast this morning at Denny's on Wolf Rd in Albany this morning as I open up my email and come across the depraved and confused mind of Whitney Tilson's ramblings. What a way to start off a new year. Hopefully, 2012 we'll hear less and less of Whitney as he becomes more and more exposed for what he is, racist, condescending, patronizing, self-absorbed, and not intelligent. Oh, and I have forgotten, Happy New Year!

Whitney really came up with a humdinger of an idea his email today;
One important analogy is the U.S. military,