Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, January 1, 2012

MY ENDORSEMENT OF A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE « Teachers Fight Back

MY ENDORSEMENT OF A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE « Teachers Fight Back:

MY ENDORSEMENT OF A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE

My phone has been constantly ringing with calls from the campaign managers of the Republican presidential contenders. Given my large readership on this blog, all the candidates are vying for my endorsement. I’m getting really tired of this harassment, so here goes, these are my thoughts about the candidates and also which one I will endorse.

Michele Bachman – Sorry Michele, no endorsement for you. She needs to say more than constant chatter about following the Constitution if elected. I do feel her pain about politicians not following the Constitution. Here in Illinois the politicians have been violating the state Constitution for years by not meeting their state pension obligations.

Ron Paul – No endorsement for him. Not ALL government programs are evil, Ron. Can you imagine where our