Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jersey Jazzman: Can't Tell the Players Without a Scorecard!

Jersey Jazzman: Can't Tell the Players Without a Scorecard!:

Can't Tell the Players Without a Scorecard!

I've been at this edu-blogging thing for nearly two years; I'd like to believe I have a fairly good handle on the reformy scene here in Jersey. I'd like to think that I know the players, the connections, the whole tomato pie...

So it's more than a little embarrassing to admit I had no idea that Excellent Education for Everyone (E3) - the big dog in education reforminess before B4K hit town - has a new President and CEO: Christy Davis Jackson.

Some of you long-time NJ politicos are saying: "Wait a minute - the Christy Davis Jackson?"

Yep:
Excellent Education for Everyone (E3), which has been devoting itself to the passage