Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, November 6, 2011

In an Era of Funding Darkness, Community Organizations Ally with Corporations, CEO’s « InterACT

In an Era of Funding Darkness, Community Organizations Ally with Corporations, CEO’s « InterACT:

In an Era of Funding Darkness, Community Organizations Ally with Corporations, CEO’s

It has been a few weeks since the latest salvo in education reform politics, and honestly, I had to calm down before I wrote about it. I am sure there is a reason why this latest campaign pushed my buttons, and the words indignant, meddlesome, and hubris come to mind.

It was on a long 15 hour day when I returned home after teaching, conducting two parent meetings in the evening, and picking up donations for the Washington D.C. trip. As is customary, I read through my twitter feed